Ideal for automotive use as well as a range of engineering and workshop applications. Powered by a smooth digital brushless motor and fuelled by a high-tech Samsung Li-Ion battery, the Kielder KWT-002 1/2” Impact Wrench delivers high torque performance (430Nm) in a compact size (152mm length). Weighing only 1.7kg (including the battery) it is well balanced and comfortable to operate, even in those tight / awkward areas. Makes easy work of assembly or disassembly tasks around the garage and workshop. Features Kielder's G-Square+ Technology which maximises the power delivery to achieve top torque faster than ever before.
ULTRA EFFICIENT POWER DELIVERY & INCREASED RUN TIME PER CHARGE
• 4 Pole; producing higher torque at lower speeds.
• Frictionless; cool operating temperature, no sparking & long lifespan.
• Electronic brake system offers almost instant stopping power.
• G-Square+ Technology maximises the power to achieve top torque faster than ever before.
4.0 Ah; LONG RUN ‘FUEL TANK’
• High quality Samsung battery cells providing reliable & stable performance.
• Lithium-ion technology, a charged battery will hold it’s charge for up to 12 m.
• No memory effect from partial charging.
• Compatible with Kielder TYPE18 battery system.
POWER TO GET THE JOB DONE
• Market leading performance from a compact design impact wrench.
• More than double the torque of a typical wheel nut.
• Variable trigger switch allows speed control when tightening.
COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT
• Only 152mm in length, able to operate in confined spaces.
• Balanced weight distribution during use.
• 1/2” Square Drive, common fitment for sockets.
INCLUDES: 1 x 4.0Ah Samsung Li-Ion Battery • Charger • Stackable Carry Case
Please note: this product is not suitable for Scaffolding use, due to ball bearing square drive. The KWT-002CS model, with clip & pin square drive, is better suited to scaffolding application.